TheEscapeArtistTheEscapeArtist

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

[Take It Slow] [Take It Slow]

wow...

just wow my man... you have an amazing voice! i love this song! thank you for this! keep makin music

fishfood2021 responds:

I will :) Thanks for the review.

Engage [dubstep] - YiX Engage [dubstep] - YiX

haha cool

good tune here man, i like the weirdness

No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

yeah

i actually like this track alot, especially with the whole collab of industrial/metal. sounds good bro thanks for the track

Gate Keeper Gate Keeper

not bad

hey man, i do the whole one man band thing too so i know how it is out of studio. im also new at vox too, we have similar tastes so im going to give you props for making this track. keep in touch maybe we can collaborate on something.

the guitar and drums are in good timing. the sound you are trying to get here are very interesting. something i could get into i liked the synth... im aiming for something like this in my own music. as far as the song its tight and the concept is tight... the solo is wicked. the only thing i would work on is your transitions from part to part. maybe a wicked fill, or a better fade out? idk. but thanks for this track and keep in touch, im going to go check out your other shit.

lethalpandemic responds:

why thank you mann :P yeah i find it to be difficult to do everything alone. thats fuckin awsome your doing the same thing though, i was going to try a collab but im thinking it would a goood idea because you are doing the same shit i am so there could be great chemistry. just send me a PM and we'll talk futher about that. but i will tell you this once you finished a song by yourself it does feel fuckin awsome.

- as for the switching i got a bit stuck a few times working on this one to make an actual song half decent. so i just went with it Lol but i would absolutely love to add a synth im not all goood at doing that xD

NS - The Rise Of The Damnation NS - The Rise Of The Damnation

hey bro

i like this alot... id like to try to put vox over it.. deep/high screams if thats cool.. cuz im not sure what direction youd want to go in... let me know if i can do that through PM... tty 5/5 10/10.. something you can bang to

netty-swobb responds:

Yeah sure you can do some vox :)

Sassy Sky Sassy Sky

lol

this shit bangs!!!!

Nijsse - Wandering Nijsse - Wandering

like it

i really like this piece of work... it deff sends you to another place
thanks

I'm Done I'm Done

takes you away

i love when everything comes in at 1:24 .. thanks for this submission, it is very nice to listen to. it kinda takes you to a calm place....

-=Ambient-Love-Song=- -=Ambient-Love-Song=-

nice, and clam

im going to have to agree with FireIce, this to me felt like losing a loved one. It kind of felt sad but i like it alot, thanks for this

combatplayer responds:

lol okay then. i give up =P

thanks for your review ^^